It’s Thanksgiving day, and while you already have all your mashed potatoes and stuffing worked out, one of the most forgotten side dishes of Thanksgiving should not be overlooked: the green bean casserole. It’s crunchy, it’s smooth and you can also fool yourself into believing it’s nice for you like so many green beans.
How can you make it then? Fortunately, one of the best recipes you can make is the green bean casserole, and you only need a few ingredients.
Here are the Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 can cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 cups cooked cut Green Beans
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 tea spoon Soy Sauce
- 1 1/3 cup Fried Onions
- Stir the mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and 2/3 cup onions in a casserole.
- Bake at 176°C / 350°F for 30 minutes or until the bean mixture starts bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
And that’s it. You have prepared delicious and healthy Green Beans.
Subscribe Times Read for more recipes.