The entire family is invited to spend a week with Winnie the Pooh & Friends on FOX Family Movies from 17-24 January, 6 pm UAE Time / 5 p.m. KSA Time, marking national day Winnie the Pooh and the honey loving teddy bear 100 birthday celebrated later this year.
On the 18th of January, National Winnie The Pooh Day is celebrated. Milne, the writer who brought to life Pooh Bear and his friends. With some of the most inspiring quotes from the classic tales, everyone from the young to the young-at-heart can celebrate the beloved characters.
Winnie the Pooh and his band of lovable friends are familiar to many individuals around the world. Pooh Bear was first adopted during the tumultuous events of World War I, inspired by a real-life black bear called Winnie, who lived during World War I at the London Zoo and was regularly visited by Milne’s son, National Day Calendar, Christopher Robin.
The characters have been enjoyed by people worldwide since the first complete volume of “Winnie-the-Pooh” tales was published in 1926, with the stories having been translated into over 50 languages.
Whether the melancholy Eeyore, energetic Tigger, nervous Piglet or the adorable Pooh Bear are your favorite, National Winnie the Pooh Day is a great time to relive the friendship and adventures of the beloved character, whether by watching Winnie the Pooh films or reading the best-selling stories.
Also Read: Most Awaited Movies of 2021 & Their Release Dates — Times Read
Take a ride with Pooh Bear and his friends through Hundred Acre Woods on this day with these inspiring quotations from the beloved tales, courtesy of Good Reads, Oh My Disney and Book Riot:
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
- “Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
- “I am short, fat, and proud of that.”
- “Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.”
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”
- “Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.”
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
- “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
- “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
- “Think it over, think it under.”
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- “Pooh felt that he ought to say something helpful about it, but didn’t quite know what. So he decided to do something helpful instead.”
FOX Family Movies
The line up of Winnie the Pooh and Friends is as follows:
January 17-‘The Tigger Movie’- While all his friends are busy planning for winter in the Hundred Acre Wood, Tigger decides to search for a clan he can call his own.
January 18- ‘Piglet’s BIG Movie’ – Piglet tries to abandon them to go away when his friends remove him from the honey harvesting operation. His colleagues, but, after discovering their mistake and his meaning, set out to locate him.
January 19-‘The Heffalump Movie’-Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet set out on an adventure after they found massive Heffalump footprints that they heard trumpeting in the bush.
Also Read: Best Horror Movies of The Decade (2010-2020) According To Popularity and User Ratings — Times Read
January 20-‘Super Sleuth Christmas Movie’-Tomorrow comes Christmas and Pooh and his buddies can hardly wait! But they may end up waiting even longer than just one day when Santa’s enchanted toy bag, along with a little lost reindeer, goes missing.
January 21- ‘Tigger & Pooh and a Song Too’– For his friends, Bunny schedules a nice picnic, filled with songs, food and laughter. Tigger, meanwhile, challenges Rabbit for mayorship, which splits the timber.
January 22- ‘Christopher Robin’s Search’-Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin, his best friend, are split as Christopher has to go to kindergarten. Pooh and his colleagues, persuaded that Christopher is in trouble, head out to save him.
January 23-‘Winnie The Pooh-Spring Time with Roo’-Roo plans to join Bunny to celebrate Easter, along with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore. When Rabbit cancels the party and announces ‘Spring Cleaning Day’ instead, Roo gets angry.
Roo and his new friend Lumpy set out to look for the Gobloon, a creature that has the power to grant wishes, on January 24- ‘Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie’- Sadly, Roo and Lumpy would be transformed into jaggerdy lanterns if the Gobloon captures them first.