Game of Thrones Actor Esmé Bianco Allegest “Coordinated Attack” on Marilyn Manson and Exploiting Money From #MeeToo Movement
As Marilyn Manson says in a recent court document, Esmé Bianco’s horrifying charges of sexual assault and abuse against him are “untrue, meritless,” and part of a “coordinated onslaught by many plaintiffs.”
Bianco, a Game of Thrones actor, came forward earlier this year to accuse the singer of years of violent conduct. She alleged that Manson violated human trafficking statutes by bringing her to California from England under false pretenses of parts in music videos and movies that never materialized. The complaint was filed in federal court in Los Angeles.
As detailed in Bianco’s lawsuit, Manson, real name Brian Warner, starved and abused Bianco. He also threatened to rape her in the middle of the night.
As a result of his denial, Manson believes the charges are part of a larger plot. “Me Too” accusers “spent months scheming, workshopping, and fine-tuning” their assertions, says the veteran musician in a new motion viewed by Billboard. “Me Too” accusers “spent months plotting, workshopping, and fine-tuning” their statements, says the veteran artist.
In court papers, Bianco and others are described as “co-conspirators” who are “desperately attempting to combine the iconography and creativity of Warner’s’shock rock’ stage character, Marilyn Manson, with false abuse allegations.” Separately, Bianco’s attorney claimed that Bianco’s accusations are “shown to be untrue”.
An arrest warrant for assault charges stemming from an alleged incident in New Hampshire in 2019 was served on Manson on July 2. Since then, he has been freed on his own recognizance.
There are four women suing Warner alleging sexual, physical, and emotional abuse. Warner has repeatedly rejected the claims made against him.
I have always had completely consensual relationships with like-minded people,” he said on Instagram on Feb. 1. However, people may choose to distort the history, and that is the reality.” According to him, the charges were “horrendous distortions of truth.”
Marilyn Manson’s Lawyer Seeks Closure of ‘Game of Thrones’ actress Esmé Bianco’s Sexual Assault Case Citing Limitations in California Law
- A request to dismiss sexual assault and battery charges against Marilyn Manson was filed by the musician.
- Esmé Bianco, star of “Game of Thrones,” filed a complaint against him in April, accusing him of sexual assault.
- As a result of California’s statute of limitations rules, Manson argues that the claims are unfounded.
As a result of California’s statute of limitations law, Marilyn Manson’s attorneys have filed a request to dismiss “Game of Thrones” actress Esme Bianco’s sexual assault and abuse charges against the shock rock musician.
“The #MeToo movement is being cynically and dishonestly monetized and used,” attorney Howard King said in the latest motion obtained by Times Read.
For further information, Times Read contacted Bianco’s attorney.
Marilyn Manson, whose actual name is Brian Warner, was accused of sexual assault and violence by Bianco in a civil action filed in federal court in April.
Manson, according to the actress’s complaint, “engaged in sexual activities” with her without her permission. It was claimed that Bianco, who was unconscious at times, was subjected to physical abuse, forced drug use, and violent threats, according to the lawsuit.
The actress said that when they were dating, Manson flew her from London to Los Angeles for an unreleased music video and for a film she said was produced so that Manson could see her and subsequently physically assault her, in violation of human trafficking statutes.
During their 2011 relationship, Bianco made the first public comments about the accusations in an interview with New York Magazine published in February of this year.
The Wolf Alice vocalist Ellie Rowsell and Evan Rachel Wood both claimed Manson molested them during their relationship before Bianco’s interview.
Mentioned by the ladies as “horrible distortions of truth,” Manson rejected the claims in February.
Bianco was the first person to file a lawsuit against Manson, and he was successful. Loma Vista Records dropped him in February.
Bianco’s claims are “provably untrue,” according to Howard King, a counsel for Manson.
“Clarification: My client brought this lawsuit after refusing to be intimidated by Ms. Bianco and her counsel, who demanded exorbitant financial compensation based on conduct that never occurred. We will fiercely defend these claims in court, and we are certain that we will win “In April, King made the following statement:
“The statute of limitations under California Code of Civil Procedure section 335.1” governs Bianco’s claims, according to King’s papers.
Plaintiff’s sexual assault and battery allegations should be rejected since the statute of limitations lapsed in 2013 and she did not file a lawsuit until 2021, King wrote.
He claimed that the statute of limitations for adult sexual abuse claims, which was amended in 2019 to include a 10-year statute of limitations, did not apply to the case because the alleged abuse took place in 2011 and “the statute does not revive claims that had expired under the former statute of limitations,” according to Manson’s lawyer.
Because Bianco did not individually request a statute of limitations exemption, King claimed the case should be dismissed.